Saturday, February 27, 2016

Succulent Pumpkin | The Jungalow

Hey guys! I m Position of North Carolina for a few days to Highpoint industry as we debut my new carpet collection! I'll 'programming and' scoping from there so be confident to tune in to see what his " s new and notable in the world of house textiles I! Ll take over the style on Higher Point Market place Instagram and share my favourite marketplace location so check in there too

1 of my favored locations to plant in LA, Rolling Greens get simple. sent me this sweet juicy pumpkin planter and I pulled a face, because with this airplant for bangs they beg for a face. I believed, effectively that would be a great weekend project to do with your littles, if you require to do a little something this weekend! Have a nice weekend pals, catch on the flip side!

Tagged: , , , ,

0 yorum:

Post a Comment