Sunday, March 20, 2016

Justina-for-Loloi
Justina Blakeney for Loloi
 Justina for Loloi
It ' sa lot of exciting stuff going on in the Jungalow this day a lot of colorful, patternful stuff ... and nowadays I ' m excited to catch a glimpse of my new collection of carpets and cushions, which I share (very!) " ve worked with Loloi From garnered inspiration images for towing my vintage textile collections in the Loloi headquartered in Dallas and then pulling dozens of pillows and! Carpet designs to 'work s creative team, since my product to life is a single of the most fascinating aspects of my career so far

Of all the distinct types of Design and style I' via with Loloi. ve more than years attempted of Graphic Design, Interior Design, it turns out, textile and solution design and style is a kind of my jammy jam. It enables me to combine my love for home decor with my adore for graphic style. When the initial samples came from the factories back to see some thing, you go from my head to paper and then boom in a tangible, real issue that people enjoy in their residences now, it '. Is really funny and enjoyable

We will debut the complete collection this weekend in High Point Industry in North Carlo Lina showing the biggest property textiles in the globe (the 12-carpet designs and 17 !! Pillow is). If you ' re Gonna at the show we ' d really like to see you. We ' re doing a book signing on Sunday in Loloi Showroom. We will see in wholesale orders at the fair for the collection, which indicates that the public collections are accessible to early spring

You can, what ' s. Right here occurs, yes? Wallpaper, carpets, pillows ... soon you ' re complete home is extremely, very jungalicious !! Holla.

Tagged: , , ,

0 yorum:

Post a Comment