Tuesday, February 23, 2016

 Birthday Cards

Today I enter the final day of my 20s. Oh my gaaaawd. Nicely, I know that numerous of my dear readers are in their 30s and almost certainly gave me a virtual slap in the face and told me, "Pull it with each other, lady!" But I hope you will permit me in this drama indulge just for right now.

You see, the prospect of turning 30 next year does not frighten me so, but it gives me a really very good excuse to set some objectives of what I want to obtain set down although I was away with me a twenty -some thing-year demand. I loved Victoria's "31 Things" post more about apartment 4 and believed him to go even one particular. I do not think about they get all ticked off, but I am definitely a person who is much far more productive (read: significantly less lazy) when I have a list, so right here we go:

  1. Sign up for a half marathon
    I've often stated I want to run a marathon just before I'm 30, I utilized to be a competitive runner, hit up my 20s and I regret hundred abandon. Let us back in it. I'll add the entire Marathon to my "issues to do just before I 40" list. Possibly. Maybe.
  2. Find out PHP
    I want one thing that pushes me and will in fact be useful to learn at operate and on my internet site. This is the a single. I will do it. * Nerdy fist pump *
  3. Start a pension
    Not quite the same excitement factor was a "travel the planet", which can be found on other bucket list sort posts but can hey, I have to get genuinely one particular of those precautionary things!
  4. Develop a menu board
    I am in selecting what lousy for dinner and planning our day meals, even far more so now I am a functioning mother. #aintnobodygottimeforthat. I want to create a menu planner that go on our kitchen wall - DIY-style course. Come to the weblog at some point next year ...
  5. Photo Day
    I'm not the largest photographer I have no objection to the admission, but I enjoy it, to be documented. I am a massive believer in good mental attitude and I believe one photo per day would be perfect for these searching for content mood in everyday of the year 29, I will be sharing most probably on Instagram, so go comply with me if you want to a appear, and really feel free to join! I am a summary of my faves to do each month. Is
  6. Write /> Urgh, a grim one particular tick, but all round need to have
  7. With my telescope properly
    I have a telescope, since I just really like the evening sky, but like everybody else who lives in the suburbs, these damn street lights ruin them all! I want to take the telescope someplace actually rural and properly stargaze. I think the subsequent meteor shower in the Peak District would be definitely wizard.
  8. Grow my blog audience
    I enjoy writing this weblog. I enjoy all the dear people (yes a lot!) That I speak on a standard basis to interiors and private life and almost everything in among. It is a hobby that on my side, if the rest of my life searching for yet another is really as centered. I want to get organized and make it can be the very best. Get out and meet like-minded. Post usually and do not permit to reach my drafts folder ridiculous levels.
  9. Be bold and record
    I want to attempt to get some video content material. Not that I large-headed sufficient to think that this would happen ... But I believe it is essential to, as often as achievable to do anything that scares you - I am not saying I want to turn out to be a YouTube sensation , And frankly, constantly in front of a camera scares the shit out of me.
  10. Master Manufacturing macarons
    I had to round up to 10 somehow I did not? I genuinely adore baking, but to be truthful, cookies are about the only issue that I mastered. Time for one thing new. And if I consume all the proof of failed attempts on the way, that is a sacrifice I am prepared to make.

So these are a couple of bits I want to accomplish just before I m 30 I know that age is just a number and actually, I'm nervous, as only one particular year away from the huge three Zero? Not truly. And you know why? Because I really feel I have precisely what I necessary, and for the duration of my 20s wanted. I purchased a residence. I married. I brought my daughter. I've discovered not about what individuals think, so really interested. I have discovered, I am a greater mother than I ever believed possible. I've discovered to trust my judgment much more. I've got an original creation. Interior - I have a passion for anything that I never ever thought about it just before creating! And I would say that is nothing to sniff. So let's go out with a bang and welcome my 30s subsequent year with a huge smile and a new list of the adventures I want to have.

Do you have a "bucket list"? What is on it? Exactly where the hell ought to I commence to do with a will

Share this :?

Connected

Tagged: , ,

0 yorum:

Post a Comment