Tuesday, February 23, 2016

I am so damn excited to share nowadays ' s project with you! It is not only the very first wall art I ' ve place in my new residence, but I think it is s my favored wall art project ever.

Begin by watching my video -

We, together with our longest supporters and pals at Canon USA for this post. In distinct, we have the PIXMA iP8720 Printer Canon crafting their Pro Luster paper for this one particular, since it handles B & amp W as nicely. , Moreover, it is up to 13 × 19, which voted for the size of the frames I was necessary Print

 Try this- update simple frame with gold hardware Watch the video above for all the basics, how I produced this project. I discovered my easy white frame on Michael ' s, and here ' s my campaign Hardware
. If you don 'to t want to use any tools, you can omit this Super Glue around the edges and only the screws. I have the super glue to secure it ahead of you screw (tends to make it a little easier, only). Keep in mind, before you leave to dry proceed one hundred%. Oh - and here ' s the ceramic planter
I utilised my hanging plants.

hardware I printed a mixture of personal photographs, a Dolly Parton pic and some printouts of arrow & amp Apple.

 Try this- update simple frame with gold hardware
 Try this- update simple frame with gold hardware
Try You update this- simple frame with gold hardware
 Try this- update simple frame with gold hardware
 Try to update this- simple framework with gold hardware
 Try this- update Simple frame with gold hardware The completed wall is effortless and straightforward, but still detailed and intriguing. I love how it truly fills the space, without doing as well considerably. Our breakfast location starts to take shape!

It feels so good to begin to decorating. I can ' t wait to share much more with you! If you have any inquiries about this project, let them for me in the comments. In the mood to chat m, so please leave me a comment

Off to plan further gold projects simply because it ' and even if you do not have a query, I '. S addictive! xx Elsie

P.S. You can $ 50 OFF of the PIXMA MG7720 Canon Photo Printer using the code "ABM50" but you have to hurry due to the fact the provide ends on Saturday.

Contacts // author and Photography: Elsie Larson. Video and Music: Jeremy Larson. Project Assistant: Laura Gummerman. Photographs with a Gorgeous Mess actions processed.

Tagged: , , , , , ,

0 yorum:

Post a Comment